♫ Version: Français
What’s punctuate the cycle of births and deaths of our lives?
It is Consciousness.
It can observe itself and send souls to Earth with the right qualities to rise, and stay balanced.
The Tibetan people have carried out a study and analysis of the process of human death which is embodied in « The Tibetan Book Of The Great Liberation, the Method of Realizing Nirvana through Knowing the Mind », incorrectly called in the West « The Tibetan Book of the Dead ».
It distinguishes six intermediate worlds:
– The « intermediate world of life », between birth and death,
– The « intermediate world of dream », between sleeping and waking up,
– The « intermediate world of trance », between the state of wakefulness and trance,
– and The three worlds of « time of death », of « reality », and of « existence », between death and rebirth.
These six intermediate worlds are intended to show clearly that all the moments of existence in the continuity of an individual’s life are transitions.
« Book’s extract », Christian de Bartillat éditeur, 1995
Translated in English by myself
Lack of consciousness of the nature of death can cause a person to forget that death is an integral part of life, and thereby create an unconscious fear of the unknown, the creativity, and gradually it forgets to show itself as it really is.
Act 4: Conscience in our choices to globalize the fraternity
Inspiration: « Death is only a door and the creations of Joël CHATAIGNIER »
Find again the natural, the enchantment of being human.
You can listen the song in the soundtrack of the movie Cloud Atlas. [Cloud Atlas on Wikipedia]
So much of the movie thematically and in the book is about this transcending of boundaries.
Six books all intermingled in one story.
We thought that it would be net to try transcendInterview of directors and actors in the DVD bonus
time and space
and storytelling and genre.
Two variations of the creations of Joël CHATAIGNIER are visible:
– An abstract variation, interpretations of color, gouache, oil and watercolor, present on thumbnail of the header.
– A figurative variation, artistic creations in sugar and natural decorations, present on the thumbnail above.
The two variations represent the palpable or impalpable side of death and life, with one side where physical representations are embodied and the other where they are pure consciousness.
The opera will be a comic opera, in order to find the two variations in the form of spoken dialogues and lyrical songs. During the transitions, musical moments will symbolize the passage Life / Death, the moment when the palpable and the impalpable of life and death are reversed, when the door of the between-two-worlds opens on a time of complete clairvoyance.
Duality between palpable and impalpable.
Duality turned towards the subconscious or the unconscious.
- Joël CHATAIGNIER authorizes me to show his creations for the act 4 of the Initiatic Opera on Common Happiness.